Information for Our Customers
Updated Health and Wellness Practices +
Because your health and well-being are important to us, in addition to our regular practices, we’ve taken the following measures in our stores, distribution centers and online fulfillment centers:
- Protective shields at our cash registers in stores.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout our stores (including shopping carts) and other buildings (including distribution and online fulfillment centers).
- Masks will be mandatory for Associates for the time being, and we will be making both masks and gloves available for all Associates.
- In all of our U.S. stores, customers will be required to wear face coverings. In some states and areas, this is already a requirement. (except for young children and those with health conditions that prevent them from wearing a face covering, or if a state or local exemption applies).
- Occupancy Limits In Stores
- Encouraging social distancing in stores and across our other buildings. Please leave 6 feet between yourself and others while shopping and in our check-out line.
Updates on Our Stores +
- Please click here for the specific hours of a store near you. Operating hours may vary. We regret any inconvenience our customers may experience.
- We’re limiting the number of people in our stores. If there is a line, some stores may offer a virtual queue. If available, simply scan the QR code on the sign at your local store or see an associate for assistance. Click here to find a store near you.
- To help with social distancing, we may limit the number of shoppers allowed in the store at any one time.
- Layaway will be closed except for pickups and cancellations.
Updates on Our Return Policy +
- In the event of a store closure due to COVID-19, merchandise purchased in-store can be returned to the closed Homesense store within 30 days after the store reopens, or any other open Homesense store within 30 days of purchase.
- Our return policies are always subject to local, state and federal restrictions. Due to COVID-19, some jurisdictions prohibit the return of certain products. Please check the governmental restrictions in your area to know whether any particular products are prohibited from being returned in stores or online.
- All other terms of our standard Return Policy apply.