Information for Our Customers
We care about helping our Customers and Associates stay healthy, so, in addition to our regular practices, here are some of the changes we are implementing at our stores, distribution centers and online fulfillment centers:
- Protective shields at our cash registers in stores.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout our stores (including shopping carts) and other buildings (including distribution and online fulfillment centers).
- Masks will be mandatory for Associates for the time being, and we will be making both masks and gloves available for all Associates.
- Customers are expected to wear a face covering while in our stores.
- Encouraging social distancing in stores and across our other buildings. Please leave 6 feet between yourself and others while shopping and in our check-out line.
- Certain Homesense stores are open. Please click here for the status and hours of a store near you.
- We will re-open with temporary store hours of Monday through Saturday, 10am-7pm and Sundays 11am-7pm. In some stores, we will hold dedicated shopping hours every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-10am for seniors (60+) and those who are at greater risk. Please click here for the status and hours of a store near you.
- To help with social distancing, we may limit the number of shoppers allowed in the store at any one time.
- Layaway will be closed except for pickups and cancellations.
- Merchandise purchased in-store between 2/14/20 and 3/19/20 can be returned to any Homesense store within 30 days after the store reopens.
- All other terms of our standard Return Policy apply.